Why 24 facts I hear you say? I love it when the person behind my favourite blogs share a little more about themselves. I feel like you really get to know someone a bit better. Rather than just being the person that sits behind their laptop writing blog posts. So today, I wanted to share with you some random facts about me! And, because I’m 24, I thought I’d find 24 facts just for you. Be sure to let me know if we have anything in common 😉
My 24 facts;
- I’m quite petite – 5’1 to be precise
- My shoe size is 4
- I have 5 tattoos and would definitely like to get more. It’s one of the things on my list.
- I’m currently living with my family in a village just outside of Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Drink I’d most likely order with my dinner, either white wine (a New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc) or a Coke. My favourite cocktail if a Woo Woo, if you’re buying 😉
- I was born in Barking, East London
- My favourite takeaway is hands down, Chinese food!
- I love churches and cathedrals
- I don’t particularly like curry or fish
- Travelling more is definitely on my to do list – Did you see I booked Barcelona?!
- My favourite colour is red
- I always thought I’d want a dog; I now have a cat – my little boy Simba
- My first job was a Sales Assistant at a baby retailer and I absolutely LOVED IT!
- I have two older brothers, two sister-in-laws and two nieces
- I’m right handed
- Give me silver jewellery over gold jewellery anyday
- I was once played Geri Halliwell in a school play when we dressed up as the Spice Girls
- I’m not fussy when it comes to popcorn; I don’t mind either sweet or salted. (But probably would go for sweet if I HAD to chose)
- I don’t drink tea or coffee – just occasionally hot chocolate
- I spend too much on home décor stuff. (Especially as I no longer have my own home and live back with my parents!)
- One of my guilty pleasures would have to be Eastenders – it’s like a religion to sit and watch it
- First concert I ever went to was to Busted!
- I’ve seen every episode of Friends, multiple times (who hasn’t!)
- I love cake. I do not love marzipan.
And there you have it. 24 random facts about 24-year-old me! I’d love to know more about you. Please pop over and see me on facebook or twitter and stop buy for a chat. Or if you’re local to me, drop me a message and maybe we could meet up. I may not drink tea, but we could always go for a cuppa, (I’ll just have a water).